Welcome to our website !

Chicken Pasta Salad

By 2:49 AM

Chicken Pasta Salad           from Heidi
Liz Niederhauser

4 cups diced, cooked chicken (boiled)
2 cups bow tie pasta (I always add a little more, maybe 1/2 cup more)
3 cups sliced celery
2 cups grapes (red or green or both, cut in half)
2 cups sliced apple (unpeeled to add color)
1 1/2 cups slivered almonds (I buy the prepackaged flavored kind, usually found by the salads, honey roasted)
1 cup mayo
1 8oz jar cole slaw dressing (Marzetti)

Cook and cool noodle.  Mix mayo and slaw dressing over noodle.  Add remaining ingredients.  Cool and season with salt and pepper.

**I never add the almonds in with the salad immediately.  1) they get soggyand 2) not everyone likes nuts.  So, I usually put them in a bowl to the side and have people add them in themselves, much better that way!**

Serve for a summer luncheon or Sunday with orange rolls!

You Might Also Like

0 comments